Update: March 24, 2023
Do to circumstances beyond our control we are left with no alternative other than to cancel this year’s Stouffville Home & Lifestyle Show.
We look forward to seeing you next year!
1. CONTRACT: This application for space when accepted by the Stouffville Show Coordinator (hereby referred to as Management) shall constitute a contract between the Exhibitor and Management and in addition to its terms, shall include and incorporate the Exhibitor’s Rules and Regulations printed on this application, the tentative floor plan which the parties acknowledge may be amended and/or modified by management, and any additional rules and regulations which will be sent to the Exhibitor as part of the Exhibitor’s Kit.
2. QUALIFICATIONS TO EXHIBIT: The Management reserves the right to remove, decline, or prohibit any exhibit or part of an exhibit, or proposed exhibit, which in its opinion is not suitable to or in keeping with the character of the exhibition.
3. PAYMENTS: Applications for space received by the Management for space must be accompanied by a deposit of 50% of the total cost of the space. The total booth fee must be paid in full by March 15th, 2023. All prices are plus HST.
4. EXHIBIT: The Exhibitor agrees to confine their presentation within the contracted space only and to maintain a staff in his/her booth space during show hours while maintaining a code of behaviour and dress appropriate for the Exhibition. Management reserves the right to relocate an exhibitor as it shall deem necessary to best display both the Exhibitor and the Show.
5. EXHIBIT SET-UP/TEAR-DOWN: The Exhibitor agrees that no display will be dismantled or any goods removed during the show,but must remain intact until after the closing time of the last day of the show. The Exhibitor also agrees to remove the exhibit and equipment from the Stouffville Arena by the final move-out time limit (as set out above), or in the event of failure to do so the exhibitor agrees to pay for such additional costs as may be incurred.
6. INSURANCE: The exhibitor is solely responsible for the placement and cost of comprehensive liability insurance on products and completed operations, coverage with a minimum $2,000,000 limit of liability. The Exhibitor further agrees to add the Stouffville Home & Lifestyle Show and the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville as additional insured to its policy and to provide proof of insurance. Contact your insurance company or broker to provide proof of insurance for this event.
7. SUBLICENSE OF SPACE: Space contracted by an Exhibitor may NOT be sublet.
8. CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT: The Management reserves the right to terminate this contract and to withhold fromthe Exhibitor possession of the exhibit space if: (a) the Exhibitor fails to pay all space rental charges by March 15, 2023 or (b) the Exhibitor fails to perform any terms and condition of the contract.
9. CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event an exhibitor whose application has been processed and accepted wishes to cancel prior to March 15, 2023, a refund of moneys deposited less 50% of the price of space will be made upon receipt of written cancellation.NO REFUND OF EXHIBIT SPACE PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE AFTER MARCH 15, 2023.
10. POSTPONEMENT OR CANCELLATION BY MANAGEMENT: The management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the exhibition at its discretion. All monies will be refunded to sponsors and exhibitors. The option to participate in future exhibitions is at the discretion of the Sponsor/Exhibitor
11. DAMAGES: The Management shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, general, special, consequential or otherwise to the Exhibitor, its agents and employees or visitors to its exhibit whether occasioned by management, its officers, agents or employees, or by another Exhibitor.
12. NON-DELIVERY OF THE BUILDING: The Management will not be liable for failure to deliver the space in the event of the building becoming unavailable through fire, act of Nature, strikes, the authority of the law, or any other cause beyond its control.
13. INTERPRETATION OF REGULATIONS: The Management has the right to make such changes, amendments, and additions to these Exhibitor’s Rules and Regulations, as it shall deem necessary to the proper conduct of the Exhibition and thereupon the Exhibitor’s Rules and Regulations shall rest with the Management and its decision shall be final. Management may require Exhibitors to make such alterations to their displays, as it deems necessary to the proper conduct of the exhibition and, on failure to comply, may order the immediate removal of the entire exhibit without compensation and at the Exhibitor’s expense.